Anyone can list a property, but not everyone can market a property.
When you list with our team, you get access to our expertise and marketing abilities to highlight what’s truly unique about your home to get the best possible price.
Our process is different from many other agents since we genuinely take the time to provide additional resources to help put your listing over and above the competition.
When choosing a realtor to sell your home, it’s essential to consider the following:
- Their knowledge of the local & broader market
- Their ability to expose your property to a targeted market
- Your experience when interacting with them
- Your desire to be represented by their brand/team
Whatever you do, don’t choose based on who gives you the highest list price.
Our secret to success lies in getting our client’s property sold for the highest sale prices possible in their given marketplace. The key difference between selling for the highest price & listing at the highest price is that our process includes careful market research that gives our clients an accurate expectation of the final selling price.
Standard marketing services for real estate include:
- For Sale Sign
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Agent open-house
- Public open-house
- Feature sheets
Our team provides these standard services, and we also include what we call “Value Added” services to maximize the exposure of your property.
Our Value-Added Services include:
- Professional Stager/Interior Designer consultation
- Discount on professional cleaning & organization
- Magazine quality photos & virtual tour
- Graphic designed feature sheets
- Comprehensive home book
- Just listed & SOLD door hangers for neighbours
- Strong online presence (multiple websites & social media)
- Professionally facilitated open-house
- Exclusive viewings for neighbours
- Accessible to you & the public 24/7
These are the things that help make sure your property stands out and attracts the right buyers.
If you’re looking to sell your home, reach out to us! We’d love to advise you on setting up your property for success in today’s market.