The Adam Mills Team members are always off enjoying what our beautiful city has to offer, even in the winter! Check out some of our favourite winter activities to enjoy with friends and family.
CHRISTMAS LIGHTS ACROSS CANADA – DECEMBER 7, 2023 – JANUARY 7, 2024
Experience this beautiful display of lights showcasing Parliament Hill, national museums, embassies and other significant sites in Ottawa and Gatineau.
The program is meant to symbolically link Canadians and offers an excellent way for all to celebrate winter in Canada!
Admission is FREE.
To learn more, click here.
TOBOGGANING – ANYTIME
It’s not a Canadian winter if you haven’t gone tobogganing yet!
Here are some of the best spots in Ottawa to take your family:
- Bruce Pit, Cedarview Rd, Nepean (daytime only)
- Conroy Pit, Conroy Rd., Ottawa (day & night)
- Green’s Creek, Ottawa (maintained by the City of Ottawa)
- Marcel Lalande Park, Northlands Dr, Orléans (best for those with small children)
- Westboro Kiwanis Park, Dovercourt Ave., Ottawa (best for children looking for a little more speed than Marcel Lalande Park)
ADMISSION IS FREE.
CAMPING IN GATINEAU PARK – DECEMBER 1, 2023 – MARCH 31, 2024
If you’re looking for an extraordinary staycation, love the outdoors and truly want to experience the beauty that is winter in Ottawa, camping in Gatineau Park is an awesome option.
Cabins, yurts and four-season tents are located close to the trails, just a few kilometres from the parking lot in Philippe Lake sector.
Enjoy an early-morning ski or snowshoe on one of North America’s largest winter trail networks. Come nightfall, relax by the fire with a warm meal.
Price is Dependent on Party Size.